UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019, UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 – UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam , UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019: UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and the Important Dates – UPSC CSE now inviting application from for new job openings. Interested candidate can apply online on UPSC CSE official website. It is recommended to read UPSC CSE official recruitment notification carefully and verify all required criteria, education qualification, age limit, job location, application dates before you apply .
Job Opening :-> UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019, UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 – UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam
Organization name for the job :-> UPSC CSE
Job Location for the vacancy:-> All India
Number of Vacancy:-> 796 Posts
Education Qualification Required for the job :->
Should have passed the Qualification mentioned in official notification from recognized university by Government of India.
Bachelor Degree in any stream form recognized University.
Minimum/Maximum Age Limit: ->
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 01 August 2020 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Application Fee: ->
- General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD/Female: No fee]
Application Last/End Date:-> 03 March 2020 (06
Online Application form Link: ->
Online Application -> Apply Online
Advertisement / notification Link:->
Step by step Instructions to Apply Online for UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019, UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 – UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam: ->
Interested candidate can visit UPSC CSE official website and fill the application for UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019, below are the step by step instructions to apply online.
- STEP 1: go to UPSC CSE Official website (check the application form link below)
- STEP 2: Read the UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification carefully and keep all mandatory information ready for further process and then click on Register Online
- STEP 3 : fill the Online Application Form with all required details
- STEP 4 : once you fill all the required information then click on submit
- STEP 5 : if online payment option is available for application fees then pay the fees online
- STEP 6 : download receipt and application number for further reference
Searches related to UPSC CSE Recruitment 2019 :->
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020, UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 (UPSC Civil Services Bharti 2020) for 796 Posts